After Hours Coverage
If you experience a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room and request to be seen by a mental health professional.
Though I am often not immediately available by telephone, I routinely check both voicemail and email during regular business hours.
I do not routinely check messages after regular business hours. If you need to speak with someone immediately, please utilize local crisis services:
- New York City Well: tel. 1-888-NYC-WELL ((1-888-692-9355) | chat/text at nycwell.cityofnewyork.us/en/get-help-now/
- Philadelphia Warm-line 1-855-507-9276 (weekdays 4 pm – 7 pm)
- Philadelphia Suicide and Crisis Intervention Hotline (215) 686-4420 (24/7)
- #mindPHL together mindPHLtogether.com
- Navigating a Mental Health Crisis (pdf) (NAMI)
I will inform you of my planned vacations and holiday absences several weeks in advance, and these dates are regularly posted at drgeoffreysteinberg.com/calendar
updated December 22, 2020
No comments yet